EyeToy: Play 2 (2005)
(EyeToy: Play series)
EyeToy Play 2 expands upon the revolutionary gameplay of the original EyeToy Play with new advancements in technology that make the 12 games in Play 2 more interactive than ever. Controlling the game using the body rather than a traditional controller, players can strut like a star in "AirGuitar" or punch and kick like Bruce Lee in "Kung 2", as they work their way through a selection of fun and intuitive games. The EyeToy USB camera links to the PlayStation 2 allowing players to see themselves live on screen within the game, enabling them to physically interact with and manipulate characters and environments. EyeToy Play 2 features a plethora of crazy party games that are almost as much fun to watch as to play! Improved multi-player action means that two or three people can play together ... standing up, jumping around and generally having fun, while friends and family look on. In addition, EyeToy Play 2 features SpyToy, allowing players to turn their EyeToy camera into a fun security system that will record anyone that passes by!
- Kung 2 ... A firm favourite in the original EyeToy Play, this enhanced sequel encourages people to show off their martial arts skills!
- Secret Agent ... Players must freeze in funny positions to avoid being caught by guards!
- BubblePop ... A successor to EyeToy Play's Wishi Washi with a hint of Twister-type action mixed in!
- MrChef ... Players are stationed in a busy kitchen where they must flip burgers, mash potatoes and salt fries!
- MonkeyBars ... Players re-enact King Kong's greatest scene ... but backwards.
- D.I.Y. Olympix ... From painting rooms to knocking down walls ... home improvement has never been so much fun!
- Knockout ... Another favourite from the original Play, but this time with more opponents!
- HomeRun ... Hit the ball and see which base you can sprint to!
- GoalAttack ... Put yourself in goal and see how may penalties you can save!
- TableTennis ... The ultimate test of coordination and reflexes!
- AirGuitar ... Strum and windmill using the EyeToy!
- Drummin' ... Test your musical skills and keep in time with the beat!
- Now you can even turn your EyeToy camera into a fun security system!
- Set the camera to record anyone that passes by
- • Turn your living room into a game show as you and your friends compete in more than 70 quick fire mini-games that showcase you hard earned skills from the single-player game.
- Play head-to-head with four players on one TV to determine once and for all who is the EyeToy Master!
- Background subtraction, which allows players to be separated from the surrounding background and superimposed in a new environment
- Colour tracking, allowing players to control the action using brightly colored objects
- Audio Recognition, allowing players to control the action by using sound and music as input
- Motion Detection, allowing players to control the action using their movement