James Bond 007: NightFire (2002)
(James Bond series)
Electronic Arts Eurocom Entertainment
Get deep into the excitement and intrigue of the most complete James Bond game yet. All-new scenarios and gameplay complement a completely original storyline that delivers all-out Bond-style intensity.
James Bond 007: NightFire promises to take players higher and deeper than ever before in terms of locations and gameplay. As Bond, players will operate in the high altitudes Austrian Alps and a zero-gravity space station as well as underwater in the South Pacific in order to defeat the evil criminal mastermind Rafael Drake, who is bent on ruling the world.
NightFire will offer a deep and rich gameplay experience that will stay true to the Bond universe. The game is primarily seen through a fast-paced first person perspective, however will switch to a dynamic third person perspective to show off dramatic interactive moments. NightFire will feature a large variety of missions filled with furious action and stealth, gorgeous women, exotic locales, and sophisticated spy-craft gadgetry that Bond fans expect. The console versions will offer a whirlwind driving experience with exotic vehicles as well.
Each of the more than 10 exotic locations around the world and beyond in NightFire will contain a generous offering of challenging missions and objectives. Moreover, players will have the option to upgrade many of the numerous Q-lab gadgets.
The game will feature a cast of new and familiar characters from the Bond universe, including Zoe Nightshade (from EA's previous Bond game, James Bond 007 in… Agent Under Fire™).
The player can blast their way through each level using hi-tech weaponry, quietly rely on spycraft tricks and gadgets to accomplish objectives and maximize scores.
- Engage in the most complete Bond game filled with excitement and intrigue.
- Go higher and deeper than any previous Bond game both in locales and gameplay.
- All new, original single-player storyline that builds on the Bond legacy with new and familiar characters from the Bond universe.
- First person perspective complimented with dynamic third person camera to further highlight Bond moments.
- More than 10 exotic locations around the world filled with a generous offering of challenging missions and objectives.
- New upgradeable Q-lab gadgets, advanced camera system, and original missions including zero-gravity assignments.
- Fast-paced driving (console only, not in PC)
- Single and up to four person multi-player support via split screen on console versions.
- PC will support up to 32 players and feature numerous modes of play.