Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm (2004)
(Ghost Recon series)
Ubi Soft Red Storm
While the Cubans revel in their newfound democracy, the Colombian drug cartel that financed the failed revolution has set its sites on a new target. Readying a retaliatory blow against its own American-allied government, the Columbian cartel rocks the capital with severe explosions, including one that severely damages the American embassy.
Hearing the Colombian government's cry for support, the U.S. sends in the Ghosts to deliver deadly justice to the Colombian cartel and end their ever-accelerating agenda of terror.
- The first ever online Ghost Recon experience for the PlayStation 2:
- 31 multiplayer maps
- 3 new multiplayer modes, for a total of 10 (tentative)
- Online statistics tracking and ladder ranking
- Direct your multiplayer squadmates with full voice chat capabilities.
- Full support for voice commands via the Sony PlayStation 2 Voice Communicator
- 2 distinct single-player campaigns:
- All-new 8 mission campaign in Colombia
- 8 mission single-player campaign, set in post-Castro Cuba
- New cinematics thrust you into the deadly world of Special Forces combat